• Promote your business • Meet People • Help create a climate where businesses can flourish
• Get involved to improve the quality of life in Greenbrier and Ridgetop.
1-5 employees (only applies to small businesses)
Clubs, Churches, and Non-Profits do not have to hold a specific number of employees on staff
11 or more employees
Applies to anyone that would like to join as an individual rather than as a business
Must be a current student or teacher
Communities & Groups
Inspiration & Jobs
Any person, association, corporation, partnership, or estate having an interest in the objectives of the organization shall be eligible for membership.
"Insert specific benefits for joining GreenRidge here"
It pays to be a member!
• Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a Chamber member than a nonmember
• 95% of the "Best Places to Work in America" are Chamber members
• Most consumers (59%*) think being an active Chamber member is an effective business strategy
• If a company is highly involved with a Chamber, consumers are 12% more likely to believe that company's products stack up better than the competition
• When consumers know a restaurant is a Chamber member, they are 40% more likely to eat there over the next several months
• When consumers know an insurance company is a Chamber member, they are 43% more likely to buy insurance from that company
• Consumers are 44% more likely to think positively of a small business that is a Chamber member; 63% would be more likely to purchase goods and services from that business in the future
*Source: A nationwide study conducted by the Shapiro Group